B272ATX Ball Nose End Mills
Superior Ball R Precision Within 5 μm
Excellent Heat & Wear Resistance
|Work Piece||SKD11 (about 62HRC)|
|Milling Method||Profile Copying|
|Cutting Speed||170 m/min|
|Milling Depth||Ap : 0.05 mm Ae : 0.1 mm|
3D Surface Finishing
Stable Machining For Long Time
Finishing Surface Smoothness
Under the same test condition, the tool life of B272ATX is nearly 50% longer than competitor brand and remain keeps excellent wear resistance in HSC performance.
Meanwhile, the cost of tools for machining high hardness materials are efficiently lower.
- Recent Articles
- Selecting a Milling Cutter Manufacturer: Key Considerations
- Understanding Tungsten Steel and Top-Quality Cutting Tool Recommendations!
- What is a milling cutter? What are the types and specifications?
- What is a drill bit? What are the different types?
- What is a Thread Mill? How to Choose? Get to Know in 3 Minutes!
- Article keywords