E158TX High Performance End Mills
High abrasion durability , suitable for high hardness workpieces
|Test Contents||Side Milling|
|Tool type||End Mills|
|Cutting Speed||80 m/min|
|Milling Depth||Ap: 5 mm|
|Milling||Ae: 0.1 mm|
Under the same test condition, the abrasion durability of E158TX get around 100% more comparing with competitor same grade cutting tool. So, the E158TX is highly recommended for high hardness workpiece operation.
- Recent Articles
- Selecting a Milling Cutter Manufacturer: Key Considerations
- Understanding Tungsten Steel and Top-Quality Cutting Tool Recommendations!
- What is a milling cutter? What are the types and specifications?
- What is a drill bit? What are the different types?
- What is a Thread Mill? How to Choose? Get to Know in 3 Minutes!
- Article keywords