- Selecting cutting tools with larger diameter as its rigidity would be better.
- By reducing the cutting amount to lower cutting force while machining.
- Lowering Feed of each flute is for reducing cutting force.
- Replacing with new cutting tools to avoid broken which might be cuased by tool passivation.
- To avoid the slip issue caused by holder and collet. If the holder and collet could not firmly hold the cutting tools, the tools would be broken when the machine keeps running and the tools are without spinning.
- Pay attention to the chips issue. If the chips stuck, the interruption and temperature increase would cause the cutting tools be twisted to break.